With a 10% population growth adding 20,000 new residents since 2000, Clermont County has the growing workforce your company needs to be successful. Thank you for visiting our web site to find out about our aggressive business assistance programs and why Clermont County is the best choice for your growing business in the Cincinnati area.
Population and Workforce
- Clermont County’s population is 197,363, and the Cincinnati Metro area is 2.2 million
- Almost 1.7 million people live within a 45-minute drive of Clermont County
- More than 850,000 workers live within a 45-minute drive of Clermont County
- One-hour drive access to 20 universities, colleges and vocational school districts
- Clermont County is home to UC East and Clermont College, both regional branches of the University of Cincinnati
- 28 miles to the Greater Cincinnati Int’l Airport (CVG), which provides non-stop service to nearly 40 destinations via eight different airline carriers
- Within 35 miles to hubs for FedEx Ground and ABX Air (DHL)
- Clermont County locations provide convenient access to I-275, I-75, I-71, and I-74
Quality of Life
- The Cincinnati USA metro area was named "A Top-10 Value City in America" by Kiplinger magazine in 2011 for a vibrant economy, low cost of living and great amenities.
- Clermont County has over 6,800 acres of recreational park land, over 25 miles of biking trails and almost 50 miles of backpacking and equestrian trails